Warranty & Returns Policy
Customer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
For all goods purchased from Monster Furniture Clearance Depot customers have the right to a replacement or refund for a major failure and to compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. Please choose carefully however as we do not refund simply for a change of mind or circumstances.
Damage must be reported within 7 days of noticing as the issues delayed to report may cause further damage. Any missing or faulty part should be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
Cancellation on standard transactions and online transactions will incur a cancellation fee of 30% of the invoice value. This fee will be deducted from the refund of any money you have already paid. This fee reflects our reasonable costs.
If for any reason we are unable to supply the goods any monies paid will be refunded to you.
All products sold by Monster furniture Clearance Depot covers:
- 12 months full warranty unless otherwise specified.
- 12 months on metal actions, mechanisms and electric motors. (mechanisms covered to 120 kg weight load only).
- 12 months structural warranty for timber products.
- 12 months on stitching and covering.
- The mattresses have their own manufacturer warranties as labelled on the mattress. Due to Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (OHSR) mattress cannot be returned.
- All other items sold by Monster furniture Clearance Depot are covered by warranties from manufacturers/suppliers (if applicable).
This warranty is invalid for the goods used for commercial, institutional, rental trade or other non-household use. Warranty applies to the products purchased for domestic purpose only. Warranty is not transferable, and the warranty period commences from the delivery of the product date mentioned on the tax invoice. In the case of the replaced product, the warranty period remains the same as the original product.
The warranty will not cover:
- Damage resulting from incorrect assembly or mishandling during transportation by customer.
- Natural fading or discolouration.
- Wear and tear/ deterioration due to daily use.
- Damage caused by improper storage/ misuse of the product.
- Unreported problems that have escalated from small to major.
- Damage caused by improper cleaning or use of chemical for cleaning.
- Damage caused by a spill of liquids.
- Breakage or damage to mirrors or glass
- Damage caused by Acts of God
- Defects on the “floor clearance” product have been brought to your attention prior to purchase.
- Transportation cost
- Damage caused due to noncompliance with care instruction.
The customer needs to inspect the product once received. Any visible damage or missing must be reported as soon as it is noticed. The customer should check for any damage or missing part before assembling. All issues must be reported within 24 hours to the store of purchase.
- Report as soon as possible
- Provide a description of the issues with photos of the damaged part via email – [email protected]
- For missing part just drop an email mentioning which part is missing or call and report to the store at 0490460642.
- For some lounges, the legs are enclosed in the lounge, need to check the zipper underneath the lounge.
Once the Monster furniture Clearance Depot receives the email, the claim will be processed and respond to within one week.
Upon receiving the claims from the customer, the Monster Furniture clearance depot will inspect and try to repair the product.
- For refund, the customer needs to provide proof of purchase (Tax Invoice).
- Refunds are made using the same form of original payment (If payment is made through credit card refund will be processed to the same card).
- No refund for the purchase made through a gift card or change of mind.
- Once you opt for store credit, it’s not redeemable for cash.
When reimbursement for a “major defect” is approved by Monster Furniture clearance depot, a sum will be applied for fair use and deducted from the amount of the refund, freight charges will also apply.