Terms & Conditions
Acknowledgment and Acceptance
Purchasing goods from Monster Furniture Clearance Depot, you agree to the Terms and Conditions that are set out below
- Terms & Conditions are applied for each product you purchase with Monster Furniture.
- The information on this website is correct at the time of publishing, however, it may contain typographical errors and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. While every attempt is made to keep this information up to date, Monster Furniture is not liable for errors.
- Delivery time or availability of the product quoted by Monster Furniture is approximate and are not liable for any delays.
- The Colour of a product on the website may vary from the actual colour as the calibration of the screens (brightness, contrast) varies considerably between devices; colour should not be used as an indication of the actual colour.
- Dimension may slightly vary as furniture are handmade.
- Unless mentioned any accessories pictured with the products are not included.
- Most of the furniture requires assembly (including Lounges). Please check for damage and missing parts before assembly.
- DO NOT OPEN PACKAGING WITH SHARP OBJECT, IT MAY DAMAGE THE PRODUCT.
- While using this website you accept all the Terms & Conditions and are responsible and legally liable for the activities and behaviour on this website.
Order and Payments
All the prices quoted on this website are in Australian Dollar (AUD) and includes GST and excludes any delivery cost.
All outstanding monies should be paid in full prior to delivery or pick up of the product.
For online purchase call, 0490460642 or email [email protected] and you will be assisted by a staff member to process your order and you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours
Payments can be made by Electronic Bank transfer (Internet banking). All transfers must be cleared prior to pick up or delivery of the order.
Payments can be made via After Pay, Zip Pay and Latitude Pay, our staff member will assist you with the process.
For in-store purchase, Monster Furniture accepts Eftpos, cash, card payments, credit card although note 1% surcharge applies for credit card payment. Cash on Delivery is accepted.
For the final payment in-store or on delivery, personal cheques or bank transfer are not accepted.
You must book your goods for delivery or pick up within 14 days of us notifying you your goods are available or we may cancel your order.
Have you selected the RIGHT product?
- Before placing your order, you should confirm that all:
- Items will fit in the area that you have selected.
- All items will fit thru doors, stairwells and other entranceways (including lifts)
Much of our furniture comes flat-packed, allowing it to be easily taken home in your car, ute or trailer. Most of these items require some assembly. If you need assistance in assembling your furniture please ask your salesperson for the additional costs. However, many items, such as lounges can be bulky and difficult to move so we can arrange delivery for these items.
Cancellation of the order due to change of mind, or failure to take delivery will incur a minimum of 30% handling fees of the total Invoice Value.
Are invoice details correct?
- Name and your Address
- Contact Number and email address
If you are not at home or uncontactable on a booked delivery date – The driver will require a second re-delivery fee.
Pickups – Please check goods carefully at the time of pickup. No claims for damages can be accepted once the furniture has left the premises.
Clearance Items (Sold off the floor) – No return or refunds for described faults.
Drivers do not unwrap items or take rubbish away unless specified.
Due to OH&S, please ensure you bring someone to help you and that you bring adequate wrapping, blanket or materials to transport your goods safely.